Tuesday, July 1, 2014

What I'm Loving

It's been a long, long while since I've done a "What I'm Loving" post
and they are so fun to put together that I decided to get back at it!
So here's what I've been loving lately...


1 // I've been seriously debating cutting my hair. Something like this is calling my name for summer.

2 // Loving this custom wood script sign.

3 // This mustard upholstered bed is amazing

4 // I would love to try out this Instax Portable Smartphone Printer.

5 // This modular carpet system is so fun! You can create your own custom rug and the patterns are so fun and colorful.

6 // I really think Ames' new room needs this awesome ship hanging in it

7 // This quote will definitely be hanging in our home.

8 // Love Love Love this bird tunic


No comments:

Post a Comment