Friday, June 27, 2014

Decisions


I thought I would be a pretty quick decision maker
when in came time to build our house,
because I've been dreaming about it for so long
and pinning my wish list long before I even knew we were close to being in our own home.
When it came down to it though, I still had a hard time nailing down my final choices!
 Yesterday I made the final decisions and I'm so so excited to see things come together. 
In a couple weeks we are supposed to get our building permit from the city
and then the digging will commence! 
Here's a peek at some of the things I've chosen...


- 9 Pane Front Door in High Gloss, Black Finish - 

- White Octagon Bathroom Tile with Light Gray Grout - 

- Fretwork Pattern Stair Rail in Pure White by Sherwin Williams - 

- White Upper Cabinets w/ some open shelving and Navy Blue Lower Cabinets -


No comments:

Post a Comment