Thursday, June 5, 2014

Coral & Blush Wedding


Here's a peek at one of my favorite weddings from May...


If you're going to use coral as one of your wedding colors, plan your wedding in May. 
That's the month that peonies are at their peak and the coral charm peonies are to die for. 
We were drooling over them as we designed the flowers for this wedding. 

These pictures aren't the greatest unfortunately. They really don't do everything justice, but of course I was running around like a mad woman trying to get everything set up on time and forgot my camera. I barely even remembered to snap these with my phone. 
We also covered the front of the pergola with curly willow and asparagus fern with tea lights hanging down. Here again, the picture doesn't do it justice. 

*Wedding venue : Eldredge Manor in Bountiful, UT 



See what I mean... 


1 comment:

  1. SO PRETTY! My sister is getting married in August and her colors are coral, mint, and yellow. I will have to suggest flowers like these, even if they won't be at their best!!

    ReplyDelete