Thursday, June 26, 2014

Backyard Wedding

My beautiful best friend was married last week 
and I had the pleasure of designing her flowers.
This backyard wedding turned out so amazing! 
We went for a sort of garden meets botanical look for the flowers.
Colors for the wedding were kelly green and navy with accents of gray and yellow. 

I'm so mad at myself because I didn't snap a picture of her bouquet! I was invited to her temple sealing, so I was crazily trying to get myself and her bouquet there on time and completely forgot. 
But to give you an idea of what it looked like, the mix of flowers was almost identical to the centerpieces seen below in the stainless steel cubes. I'll have to snag a picture from my friend to post when she gets her pictures back. But for now, here's a little peek into this charming backyard wedding...


On half of the tables we did a floating candle centerpiece with a greenery wreath at the base. I included some pops of yellow in the wreath with yarrow and some texture and interest by adding succulents and poppy pods to them. 

The large wreath was hung on their garden gate near where guests would mingle. 


Mother's corsage    -    Groomsmen Boutonniere    -   Father's Boutonniere


The other half of the tables had a mixed bouquet arrangement on them, with lots of texture and sleek stainless steel cube vases. 

Next to the sign in table was the moss "J" initial that I showed you how to make here. It was accented with a mini bouquet and hung from a cute chalkboard. 


I had nothing to do with this cake, but I had to show a peek of it. It was SO adorable and was the highlight of the amazing dessert table they had for guests to sample from. 
The treats were an assortment of delicious cookies and pastries from Swig, Parsons Bakery, Cutlers, Sweet Tooth Fairy, Banbury Cross, Dick's Market, and Nothing Bundt Cakes. There were also made to order snow cones for guests to try. 

The center picture is a glimpse at the small posy bouquets that the bridesmaids held. 

I couldn't be more happy with how this wedding turned out! 
Stay tuned for more pictures of the bridal bouquet! 







No comments:

Post a Comment