Saturday, May 17, 2014

Another Week, Another Month

Another week has come and gone, and this boy is another month old! That makes 6 months! 
This kid loves to roll on his tummy but seems to have forgotten how to roll back so he gets frustrated and cries out for mom's help. We think he's starting the early teething stages because there's a lot of chewing and drooling going on these days. He's also finally getting the hang of the whole food thing finally. Of all things his favorite thing so far is prunes! At about 19 lbs he's a big boy wearing 12 month clothes. He's also started to be a lot more interested in Thor and loves to watch and "pet" him.   
I seriously couldn't love this kid more and just wish he could stay little forever. 




Landon and I are busy at work these days. Wedding season is officially here and I've been flying solo for the month of May while my boss is on maternity leave, so it has been busy but most definitely fun! I never thought I would really work once I had Ames, except for the occasional interior design project, but doing wedding flowers has been great. It gives me some fun and creative alone time but I don't have to work a set schedule every week. And yes I'm also taking design clients! I'm working on some projects right now including a fun boys bedroom that I'll share when it's done. 
We also get to start picking out all the finishes for our own house this week which I'm pretty excited about! 

By the way, my social media "fast" has been amazing! I decided I had been good so I took a peek at Instagram today and of course ended up spending way too much time on it. It's just too easy to get caught up scrolling through and wasting away time, so yes my fast will continue. I definitely feel like I spend my time now doing much more productive things. I highly recommend trying it out! 

1 comment:

  1. Jameson did the same thing with rolling! And then he also forgot that he could roll easier with his arm above his head so he kept rolling over his arm. We called him "the arm crusher" for a few months haha.

    ReplyDelete