Sunday, January 26, 2014

Color Trend 2014

If you follow color trends, you know that radiant orchid is the official Pantone color for 2014. 

BUT, blue is also expected to top the charts this year. 

All shades from including navy, cobalt, turquoise, and light blue will be used.
I have to say, I've never seen myself as a huge fan of blue, but I'm loving these blue vignettes I'm starting to see…









After I take down my Christmas decor my house just seems boring and I'm itching to freshen it up. 
Here's some of my top blue picks that will give your nest a fresh update…



3 comments:

  1. I love that table! If only I could get my husband to go for something like that!! Thanks Lexi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including our Chappy dining table in the mix! We so appreciate it!! xoduchy

    ReplyDelete