Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My $0 Thanksgiving Table



There are so many fun Thanksgiving tablescapes floating around the web,
 but to recreate the majority of them you're going to have to 
go on a shopping trip and spend some $. 




Since pretty much anyone can create or recreate a great table by spending some money,
 I decided to to take on the challenge of creating a table spending absolutely no money!

I was able to create this little Thankgiving table for my husband and I 
using only dishes and decor I already have. 

I honestly did not make one single trip outside my home to create this look. 

Just using a little creativity, maybe a unique color scheme, 
and repurposing what you have can really go a long way!







2 comments:

  1. This is super helpful because we are staying here and doing Thanksgiving ourselves this year. I was hoping to find a cheap way to make our table look special and you have inspired me! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully sunny and simple! Love it!

    ReplyDelete