Friday, October 4, 2013

Where To Shop For Boys


Shopping for a boy can be challenging, especially a baby boy. Once they hit 12 months it seems like 
there's a much better selection of cute things to choose from, but baby clothes are a different story. 
This has been a good thing for me though. I think shopping for a girl would be overwhelming because there are almost too many cute things. 

I've done a bit of searching and created a great roundup of stores that have great baby boy clothes. 

My top 3 stores are:


Zara and Baby Gap can be a little bit more expensive, but honestly I think Zara is worth it...
their clothes are that cute,
and Baby Gap has great sales and coupons. 

Other good stores are:

JCPenney - specifically the Joe Fresh & Little Maven brands
American Apparel
Old Navy
Carter's - they've really stepped up their game 

Walmart and Target have good finds every once and a while,
but I feel like their 12 mo. and bigger boys clothing is much cuter.
Crazy 8 also has some goodies if you dig a bit.

Here's a roundup of my favorite pieces...

Yes a couple of them have already been added to Mr. Ames' closet. I wish all of them could make their way into it. 5 & 10 came in the mail yesterday and I about died over the cuteness!





1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 

And here's the other random 1 in there :) 

(All of the above pieces come in at least a size 6 mo. and many of them come in 0-3 mo and 3-6 mo) 

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved the childrens place for boys. I think they have some pretty good solid staples, plus you can always get a 20% off coupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Old Navy for bottoms, Carter's for pajamas, and The Children's Place for tops. I hadn't heads of Zara before. We'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete