Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What I'm Loving



It's been a while since I've done a "What I'm Loving" post! There's almost too many things to mention, so if you want to see more come follow me on Pinterest! 



1. This gorgeous bathroom is featured in the new issue of Domino Magazine. Yes, you heard right! Domino is back and I am just a little excited about it :) 

2. I recently came upon the band The Paper Kites. I'm especially loving this song.

3. These lovely pillow covers would be a great fall/winter addition to a sofa or bed. I love switching out pillow covers with fun textures like tweed and velvet for the chillier months. 




4. I'm always a sucker for great calligraphy prints like this one.

5. L'Occitane has some new limited edition shea butter scents.
 I got a sample of the Passionate Jasmine Body Cream in a mailer the other day and I'm in love! 
The new scents aren't available online quite yet, but you can check out this review of the new scents while you wait! 

6. This leather skirt is definitely on my Christmas wish list for after baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment