Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Flavors & Scents


Fall comes with lots of yummy flavors and scents, here are a few I've tried or am looking forward to trying...



New Seasonal Scents include: 
Sunflower, Apple, Cranberry, and Iowa Pine 
(I'm not sure why Iowa, I never knew we were known for pine??)


2 || Yankee Candle - Harvest Scent

I've posted about this candle before, but it's just too good not to mention again.
Definitely my favorite fall candle.


3 || Bath & Body Works - Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Cream

Smells SO yummy! It also comes in a lotion, spray, and body wash.


4 || Apple Crisp & Pumpkin Pie Yoplait Yogurt 

I haven't tried these yet, but they are on my grocery list!

5 || Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice

You can get this all year long, but I usually save it for this time of year.
Pretty much the only time of year I voluntarily venture into Starbucks :)
I'm not a coffee or tea fan, especially of the smell.

6 || Caramel Apple Milky Ways

They really do taste like caramel apples... with chocolate.
Now how can you get any better!?

7 || Candy Corn M&Ms

I've yet to try these but am very intrigued. Any one out there done a taste test? 



2 comments:

  1. just thought i'd share bath and body is having a sale online on the lotions buy 3 get three free and $10 off when you spend 30 or more! i just got 6 pumpkin spice lotions because i am obsessed with that smell! happy shopping!!

    ReplyDelete