Monday, October 7, 2013

Apple Orchard







Saturday we took a trip to Center Grove Orchard in Cambridge, Iowa. Since Landon wasn't in my maternity photos, I thought it would be a fun place to take a couple family photos before baby Ames arrives. We were a little rushed so we didn't really get a photo that I'm in love with, but at least we have some to document this time in our lives. Crazy that it will never be like this again! 

We also had some yummy food while we were there including turkey sandwiches and paninis with apple butter and sliced apples on them, apple slushies, and the most delicious fresh made donuts I've ever had. I told Landon we have to go back there just to get lunch again. Everything was delicious. 






Landon will definitely keep me young. He had lots of fun playing in the huge pool of corn kernels. :)



Love my boys. 


A little shadowy, but cute nonetheless.

3 comments:

  1. Darling!!! I love the pictures of Landon in the corn. Hilarious:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those donuts look amazing! What lovely pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling! That food sounds so good. Apple slushie? Um, yum! All these pictures are so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete