Friday, September 13, 2013

Sweet Deal!

This deal was too good not to share with you! 

I found out about it via Mint Arrow

If you aren't a reader of Corrine's blog, you are so missing out! She posts a daily online deal that she's found, from clothing to home decor, to baby gear, and more! 

I just started following her and was scrolling some of her past posts and came upon this stroller post

 I was able to get a Britax B-Ready Stroller, Britax B-Safe Carseat, and the Timi & Leslie Diaper Bag I have been eyeing all for $500!
 This included free shipping, no tax, plus a Labor Day special of $60 off because my original order was over $500 before the discounts.

Just the stroller alone was $500 at the baby store I registered at! 


Many thanks to hayneedle.com and Mint Arrow!

(P.S. These sites have more than just baby deals)

It all came in the mail and was waiting for me when I got home from Utah. It was like Christmas! Seriously. It's probably unhealthy how excited I was about a stroller. :) 
The carseat attaches and detaches so easily and folding it is just as simple. I did a lot of research on strollers and this one had all of the features I wanted at the best price. Now all we need is the baby!

















2 comments:

  1. oh how cute are you! thank you so much for the shout out, and i totally understand how excited you were about your stroller!! i am a bit stroller obsessed ... one child, 3 strollers! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete