Thursday, September 12, 2013

I'm Back!

I'm back! 
To you loyal readers, I'm so sorry for my 2 week hiatus. I had 2 weeks packed of awesome posts for you while I was out of town, and once I got to Utah, I had some lovely technical difficulties and wasn't able to edit or post any of them! 

So now I have 2 weeks worth of great content to share with you still! Get ready! I have some fun DIYs, lovely home tours, photos from a recent project I'm finishing up, and of course a fun update of my trip. 

Be sure to check back daily and send your friends too! 

For today, I have another gorgeous model home in Herriman, Utah, done by my friend Katie Hogue
I'm loving all the fun woodwork and ceiling details in this home, as well as the gold and blue accents! 
Well done Katie












Love that railing!




I am DYING over this ceiling treatment and fireplace! 






Lovely tile detail, and of course loving the gold sconce.






If you have any questions about this home you can email Katie at katiehoguedesign@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! this house is BEAUTIFUL! i need to figure out how to get some gold into my home asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow I'm obsessed with the ceilings, amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete