Saturday, September 14, 2013

31 Weeks!


This is really getting real! I'm so beyond excited for our little boy to arrive, but at the same time I don't want these precious moments to be over. At least it's not like a wedding, and I can have more than one child, :) but there is nothing like the experience of having your first and marveling at how tiny and amazing they are. Oh I can't wait! 

Oh and apparently my belly is huge because it seems like every other person that I tell I'm due in November acts surprised. One lady even asked if I was having twins. It's so funny how different everyone's reactions are. Whatever, I'll just keep plugging along, and get even more huge ;) 



I have the best family and friends in the world! While we were in Utah we had 2 amazing baby showers. Everything was delicious and adorable! We are so lucky to be surrounded with such generous and loving people. 
(Sorry if it's annoying and confusing, but I now keep referring to Ames and I as "we" - 
I just feel like I always have a little buddy with me :)) 

We were sad Landon couldn't be with us (he started his last semester of law school! YAY!) and after 2 weeks, we were ready to head back to our home away from home. 


My wonderful mother-in law and mom.


 My mom made Ames this amazing quilt and Landon's mom gave us a beautiful white crocheted blanket for Ames' blessing that she got in Bethlehem. Landon's family lived in Jerusalem for a year when Landon was in junior high, and Becky bought one of these blankets for the first child of each of her children. 



And just in case you're not completely sick of my maternity photos :), here's a few more of my favorites that Kandice posted on her blog...












Sorry for the bustiness (if that's even a word) in this last one. The dress I am wearing is actually a dress I have had for a couple of years. It's from Anthropologie, and when I decided to have maternity pics done I knew it would be perfect if it would still fit. It was right on the verge of being too tight up top, so   sorry for the cleavage. I love this pic other than that though! 




3 comments:

  1. You are the best dressed pregnant girl I have ever seen! You always look so cute. I love the quilt that your mom made for Ames- darling! He is coming so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pregnancy suits you well!
    I absolutely love his quilt. I would LOVE to have that pattern!!!

    ReplyDelete