Friday, August 2, 2013

Trader Joe's


If you haven't tried any of these products from Trader Joe's yet, you need to make a stop there soon!
These are my top picks that I've tried since we moved to Iowa. I was so excited there was one here and now there's one in Utah when I get back! Yay!

I have to say I'm not a huge fan of their frozen foods like a lot of people are, but they are better than the ones you will find at a regular grocery store. What can I say, I'm just not a frozen food person.

// Mango Lemonade //

 There is also a Pomegranate Limeade that is delicious

// Candy Cane Joe-Joe's //

You can only get these around the holidays and they sell out FAST people. I tried to get some the week before Christmas one year to take home to my family and they were completely out with no more shipments coming. So stock up as soon as they get them in :) Great neighbor gifts!

// Edamame Hummus //

They have quite the selection of hummus and this is one of my favorites. Great on sandwich wraps, and you're going to call me crazy, but I mix a little with some salsa and eat it with chips. So good!


 // Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash //

What more can I say, I love the smell of tea tree.

// Vanilla Almond Granola Cereal //

Ok so it says granola, but don't fool yourself into thinking that this is a really healthy cereal, because it's not. But it's REALLY good. Especially with berries on top!

// Vegetable Gyoza //

Also known as potstickers. This is probably my top choice of their frozen food section. They are best if you brown them in a little oil to give them a bit of a crispy outer shell. There is also a gyoza dipping sauce that is usually on the shelf above them that is pretty good.

 // Orchids // 

I've mentioned before, Trader Joe's has THE best orchids. Best price and quality hands down.
$15-$17 dollars for a HUGE healthy orchid sounds good to me.
They have some fun potted and cut flowers as well, but it's a little more hit and miss.


No comments:

Post a Comment