Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Office Makeover Plans




This is the space I spend the majority of my time in. My office. 
As you can tell, it is lacking in design attention. Since I'm spending a lot of time here I figure it could use a little cheering up. 

We are moving in about 4 months so I haven't taken on many design projects in my home, but everything I'm planning for this space we will be able to take with us when we go. 




My plans include:

- Spray painting my pharmacy lamp with white lacquer 

- A DIY oversized inspiration board in the black and white awning stripe fabric to hang on the wall behind my desk

- adding a great wall clock, some bright office accessories, and hopefully a colorful kilim rug. 



I'll be posting the finished product as well as the DIYs and such along the way, so be sure to check back in on my progress! 



Here are some pictures I'm using as my inspiration...

(P.S. - Don't forget to enter yesterday's giveaway!)




       via                                                                     via






4 comments:

  1. It will be SO cute! Can't wait to see the finished product!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this just serves right. Doing an office revamp would all be worthwhile since this is where you spend most of your time. Looking forward to the results of your project. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Office makeover? That’s a great move for you. An office should maintain an inviting appeal to keep you motivated. A new look is always the best solution to freshen up and somehow update a working environment. And by the looks of your inspiration, there’s no doubt that yours will look lovely. How is it, anyway? | Clayton @ MetrOffice.com |

    ReplyDelete