Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Moody






I've always been a lover of crisp, light, white spaces, but I have to say I am really loving the deep, dark, moody paint colors I've been seeing in many designs recently. 
I love it even more when paired with bright white trim or paneling and some pops of color. 
It can be great in many spaces, from kitchens, to bedrooms, to offices, to libraries. Built-in bookshelves look especially dreamy in these moody colors. 








Just make sure you take your time or hire a good painter so you get good coverage. Also, if you're painting walls that are not in a high traffic area, consider using a matte finish. This will give it an even more luxe look. Theses colors also look great in a high gloss, but like I said, just make sure it's a good paint job. 






via                                                                        via





via                                                                         via







1 comment:

  1. I love these color schemes! Too bad I don't own a home. :(

    ReplyDelete