Monday, August 12, 2013

Bedroom Look For Less



I've been seeing this beautiful bedroom a lot on Pinterest lately, which means many of you are loving this soft monochromatic look. 
SO, I did a little searching and put together this look for less.
The paint color I chose is Benjamin Moore's Harbor Gray.
 Use good quality painters tape (Frog tape is great!) to create the white lattice pattern before you paint. 

I think I did pretty good with the grand total coming in just over $3000. If you've ever tried to furnish and accessorize a bedroom without doing any DIYs, you know that's a great deal! 

You could cut costs even more by creating your own upholstered headboard or sunburst mirror.





King Size Tufted Bed - $950


King Size White Quilt (not pictured) - $169


(2) Side Tables - $230 each

(2) Brass Pharmacy Lamps - $164 each


Cowhide Rug - $350



GRAND TOTAL : $3426


1 comment: