Saturday, August 10, 2013

26 Weeks





One more week until we hit the 3rd trimester! It is really teaching me a lesson in patience waiting for Ames to arrive. Even our wedding engagement was less than 9 months! 
I'm doing my best to enjoy every moment though because I know my life will change forever once he gets here. 
I've still been good and haven't made any major purchases yet. After my trip to Utah and my 2 family baby showers at the end of the month, I think I'll have a better idea of what I need to get. 
I will also say that I've taken a liking to looking for cute things for boys. It's sort of like a treasure hunt to find the gems and it makes decisions much easier.


I would love to know if you have any favorite baby items or places to shop!





Pregnancy has really been good to me. It's motivated me to be better at exercising regularly, has given me my high school skin back (birth control was not so great for my face), this may be TMI but I don't have to shave my legs and such as often which has been nice. And I haven't had any swelling or stretch marks...yet. We'll see if that one lasts. I've been lathering up the coconut oil :) 



1 comment: