Monday, July 1, 2013

Today I Am Thankful


Other than the occasional pregnancy mood swing and the claws that come out when I'm hungry, I just can't help but smile these days and be thankful. 

Landon and I were in the car on Saturday having a fun day together and talking and I'm not sure what led to this conversation, but I told him that right now is the happiest I've ever been in life. 

The past couple of years have really stretched my faith and testimony and I'm enjoying this little break in the ups and downs of life. Of course everything isn't perfect. There are still things in both of our families that we would like to be different, Landon's car is still sitting in our garage with a shot transmission, we miss Utah, and we still have a lot of growing to do in our lives, but this is a time that we will never have again and so I am doing my best to soak in all of the amazing things happening in our lives right now. 

I hope that if you are going through a cloudy time in your own life that you will endure it well and enjoy the moments in life when everything seems good. They may be short and seem rare but believe me they are there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment