Saturday, June 15, 2013

Scratch That

So I'm finishing up my packing and I'm off to Utah on Monday and then to Lake Powell Wednesday morning! I can't wait!
 I look forward to this trip every summer! It will be nice to finally get some color on my skin for summer. 
Well neither of the swimming suits I talked about here ended up working out. The one from Land's End was really cute and the colors and print are even better in person, but the top of the suit kept rolling down showing the white lining and I knew it would bug me, so I ended up returning it. The Anthro one will never be back in stock I've decided, so I resorted to scouring J.Crew's website again. That's when I found this beauty...


It didn't really catch my eye until I clicked on it and saw the back. I'm not a butterfly lover normally, but when I saw how cute it was with the contrast back and red exposed zipper, I knew I had to try it out. Since the bottoms are almost as much as the top, (why the heck are swimming suits so expensive!?) I ended up just ordering the top, and then I got these striped bottoms from Target to go with it. 
I was also able to get 20% off the top and free shipping which was nice. I will say, it isn't lined because it's a rash guard, but I just threw on a white sports bra with it and its perfect! Honestly way more comfortable and supportive than any regular swimming suit for this pregnant body of mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment