Thursday, June 13, 2013

Life Lately



On Friday Landon found a new bike trail for us to try out in Madrid, IA. It's funny because in Iowa they pronounce this city "mad-rid". There is also a city in Iowa called Nevada which Iowans pronounce "na-vay-duh." 
Anyway, it was a fun ride along High Trestle Trail. We rode a little over 10 miles and I did pretty good except for my butt killing me. Still trying to wear it in :) 
There is a bridge that crosses the Des Moines River about halfway through the ride and the view is gorgeous! 







Right after I made our bed on Saturday, Thor decided that Mom (me) had made him a pretty good fort to go take a nap in and made himself right at home. Man we are obsessed with this dog!

I'm also getting ready for Lake Powell next week! So excited! Like I said, I have been on the hunt for a suit. I have been wanting the one on the left, but it has been sold out forever. A couple weeks ago I checked again and it said they had my size in stock! Well as soon as I went to check out, there must have been a million other people stalking it as well because it wouldn't let me check out and then eventually said it was sold out again. Dang! I wasn't quick enough! 

So I found the one on the right from Land's End. Most of their suits are pretty matronly, but they offer a lot more coverage and support up top, if you know what I mean. 
It's so frustrating trying to find a cute swimsuit that fits right when you have a chest larger than a C cup. 
J.Crew is usually my go to because they have D cup sizes, but I wasn't in love with any of their suits right now. So bringing this rambling to an end, I ordered the one from Land's End. We'll see what it's like when it gets here. Fingers crossed! 




1 comment:

  1. I just caught up on your blog! I got the swimming suit on the left a couple months ago. Don't forget to check amazon for those type of things! I got mine from Amazon and also had free shipping. The one from jcrew looks so cute though!

    ReplyDelete