Monday, June 10, 2013

Diaper Bag Dilemma



We are approaching the halfway point in a couple of weeks! So I have quite the collection of baby gear  on my Pinterest board, but I'm trying to narrow it down to my top choices. Here's a little roundup of the diaper bags I like the best. I like these because they are fairly neutral. I'm not one for a big flowery or printed diaper bag. I love the shape and style of the backpack Petunia Pickle Bottom bags, and the prints are really cute, but they just aren't me, and to be honest I don't like the idea of having the same diaper bag as every other mom. 

If you have any recommendations for other bags I would love to hear! 

1 - Sausalito Tote from Pottery Barn

2 - Classic Mom Diaper Bag from Pottery Barn

3 & 4 - Messenger Bag from Ikabags via Etsy 
(these are probably my top choice- handmade in France, waterproof exterior, the only thing I don't love is the inside is a light colored canvas that will show dirt, although there are options without leather that can be washed) 

5- Boxy Backpack in Central North Stop Print from Petunia Pickle Bottom
 (probably the only one I would go for if I did a Petunia bag) 

1 comment: