Saturday, June 29, 2013

Book Review


Last week I was in beautiful Lake Powell!


It was just that. Beautiful. If the gender ultrasound hadn't been yesterday, I would have stayed forever. 
It was great to see family, eat good food, lay in the sun, and have fun! 

I also took a couple of new books and thought this one was definitely worth sharing.

The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls
(I bought mine at Costco, they have the lowest price)



This book just came out, and as soon as I saw who the author was I knew I had to read it. I've read her other two books, The Glass Castle and Half Broke Horses. They are both amazing as well. The Glass Castle is considered one of the best memoirs of all time. Believe me, you won't be disappointed in any of them. They are pretty short and easy reads which I like. I'm not a fast reader, so I need something I can get through before I forget the first half ;) 

Definitely a must read for the summer!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking one of those mentioned books will have to be on my list!

    ReplyDelete