Saturday, June 1, 2013

16 Weeks

Today is the 16 week mark for baby! This post is for our family back home to see the bump progress :) 
I was really lucky, at 13 weeks pretty much all the not so fun part had ended and I was feeling pretty good. I never got really sick, just aversions to most food, low energy, and just not feeling so hot. I'm headed to Lake Powell with my family in a couple of weeks so I'm trying to find a swimming suit I feel somewhat ok in :) We can't wait to find out if this little one is a boy or girl. June 28th is the day! 








3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those boards are darling! Have a fun time at Powell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest!!! You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to share/document your pregnancy! You'll love having this to look back on :)

    ReplyDelete