Thursday, May 30, 2013

Lots of Random

Just a few little random things to share with you...

1) I now know how people can have a legitimate fear of birds. 
Landon has been checking up on a friend's house while they were away for the winter. Over the weekend we went to clean up their yard before they got home. Well, 2 birds had made nests on their porch this Spring and started attacking me when I went to sweep off the front porch. Let's just say I ran for my life and now have a fear of birds. 

2) Ready For Love is mine and Landon's guilty pleasure on TV. 
I also discovered Call The Midwife. I think I love it so much because I'm in baby mode, but it's on the same station as Downton Abbey and sort of has the same vibe. There are some fun characters in it as well.  You can watch the first season on Netflix and the second season is on right now on Sunday nights. I will say it's definitely a woman's show.

3) I tried this pasta salad recipe yesterday and it is AMAZING! Definitely try it!


4) I would really like to do this. This video was made by Landon's cousin. Someday he is going to have a TV show. Check out all of his other videos here







No comments:

Post a Comment