Thursday, May 23, 2013

Design For The Kiddies



Kirsten Krason of 6th Street Design School is doing a 2 week blog series called Good Design With Kids in Mind. She has put a ton of work into it and has some great resources, tips, and advice on how to have a beautiful home AND children.

I know many people who sacrifice a beautiful home because they say it isn't possible to have the best of both worlds. Yes, I don't have kids yet, but I do know many people who do have kids and also have a put together home. 
This doesn't mean it's always clean and tidy. It means that because you've put thought into the design of your home, it still looks great even when there's some mess and clutter. I've seen this phenomenon in action! 

Definitely go check out Kirsten's series and you'll see what I mean. 

Also, with a kiddo of my own on the way, I've been pinning lots of fun children's spaces.
You can find these and more fun rooms on my Pinterest Board.
















No comments:

Post a Comment