Tuesday, March 5, 2013

In-Home Consultations

I'm headed to Utah and will be doing in-home consultations from March 25-28th!

The cost is $100 for 2 hours. 

I am happy to help with picking paint colors, furniture arrangements, accessorizing, or just giving you tips or a direction on a space in your home. I'm yours for 2 hours to help with whatever you want!

If you have a small project that you would like me to help you actually shop for, I can definitely do that as well. The cost will still be $100 for a consultation at your home and then $75/hr for the time I spend shopping for you. 

Now for the best part of this deal...

If you refer a friend to me and they set up a consultation as well, you will receive 50% off your own consultation!

Email me at lexiesandberg@gmail.com to set up a time that works for you! 

I'm only in town for 4 days so I am limited to 3 consultations per day and 2-3 clients that I can shop for.


*payment due at the end of your consultation
*time slots are on a first come first serve basis 


Iowa friends, I am happy to extend this deal to you as well! 





No comments:

Post a Comment