Thursday, March 7, 2013

DIY Antler Shed









I saw these awesome antler sheds on Brickyard Buffalo the other day and it inspired me to do something with my own that I stole from my parents' garage when we moved :) 
So I made a little tutorial for you in case you want to try it out as well! 
I didn't use any sort of adhesive when doing this project, so I can always take it off or switch up the colors in the future. As I was wrapping, I just made sure the loose end got wrapped up into the embroidery floss. You could also use yarn for this project.

If you don't have a dad or brother who has a garage full of these babies, you can buy them here.
Otherwise you can head over to my parents' house, I'm sure my dad will sell you one :) 




2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty cool way to add color. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these!!!! now i need to find me some antler sheds!! thanks for visiting third floor design studio!

    ReplyDelete