Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Requests Please

I'm excited to announce that I will be a contributor for the amazing blog Dream Till Green, written by the talented Katie Garton! Katie and I met while working at J.Crew. She is stylish and awesome and so is her blog so go check it out because I know you will love it. 


 I will be posting on Dream Till Green twice a month about all things design. Right now I have a few ideas stockpiled, but I would love your opinions, requests, ideas, etc. Please let me know what kinds of interior design posts you would like to see and read. I would sure appreciate it! I'm so excited to get started. I'll let you know when my first guest post debuts so check back soon! 





2 comments:

  1. These may sound a little too basic, but I'm wondering: 1. How do you know what colors go together? Is there a magical rule somewhere that suggests the best kind of matching/blending of colors in a room (for painting as well as decor)? 2. What are the best ways to fill a large empty wall? 3. What are your recommendations for websites to look at for design inspiration/rules/tips? I look forward to reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog! So much fun and, I love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete