Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ladies Night



Last night was Ladies Night over at my house!

 Basically ladies night just consists of eating good food and chatting for several hours, but man do I love it! I've met some really cute ladies here in Iowa :) I also had lots of fun doing a little setup for the party. You'll see the heart garlands I told you about in my last post. 


Everyone got to take home a little takeout box filled with their choice of candy, along with a valentine with a chocolate inside. 

I made the valentines while I was home for Christmas. The little hedgehogs are embossed using this stamp from Paper Source. Actually everything I used to make them can be purchased there, but I'm warning you, it's a dangerous place! :) The take out boxes and sticker tags are from Michael's. 






The next morning I woke up bright and early to go get my Bountiful Basket. This is my second week doing it and I love it! It makes us eat more fruits and veggies, many of which I have been putting through our juicer. It's also a great deal for all the produce you get. Yummy stuff. 
By the way, anyone have any good recipes for leeks? I'll have to "pin search" that one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment