Monday, February 11, 2013

A Little Leather


Ok so I don't profess to be a fashion blogger, but I do love hunting down a bargain on something I like, so I thought I'd share my latest with you :). 

I have always been what I would call a fashion bird. I seem to "flit" to and from style to style. I love classic J.Crew, boho/indie Anthropologie, and sometimes I love to try out the latest and greatest trends. Sometimes to my own detriment I am also a fashion snob. I would rather spend more on quality clothing rather than buying a whole bag of throw away clothes at Forever21. Don't get my wrong, I do have several items from Forever21, but they are trendy things that I don't plan on having more than a year. So when I fell in love with this item of clothing I'm about to tell you about I really had to talk myself down off the ledge and say that these were not an investment piece :) 

So this latest trend I have really been loving is leather accented leggings. I first spotted them while working at J.Crew and we got a shipment of the then new jodhpur pants (shown below) I LOVED them but I had already maxed out my spending limit before I quit :). Ever since then I have kept them in the back of my mind.

The other day I was blog stalking and happened upon another pair that I fell in love with. Too bad they have a $300 price tag! Those pants at J.Crew for $168 were sounding like a sweet deal! But deep down I knew that was still too much, so I decided to see what I could find in a more reasonable price range and I came upon an awesome pair from Macy's. They are faux leather so I'm a little anxious to see how well they look in person (I may just know that I'm getting them for Valentine's day ;)) But for $69.99 I think I'll take my chances. Can't wait to try them out! 











1 comment:

  1. I love Vince Camuto! I bet you'll love them.

    ReplyDelete