Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful Part 2

Today has been a rough one, and the best way to get your mind off the bad is to remember all that you have. So here is Day 4 and 5...

Nov. 4

I'm thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I have a testimony that it is true, that God wants us to be happy and wants to be there for us. On a day like today I am so glad I have this knowledge and comfort. Things are still hard but because I have the Gospel I know it can and will be ok. If you want to know more about what I believe go here... http://mormon.org



Nov 5.

 I'm thankful for our dog child, Thor. I never could have imagined how much we could come to love a dog. I can't even fathom the love that you have for "real" children. He brings us a lot of happiness, snuggles, and headaches. He is my little buddy when Landon isn't home and is sure to growl at any noise that he might think is a threat. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment