Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Job

I'm very excited to share the news with you that I am the newest member of the JCrew Sales Team in West Des Moines, Iowa! The new mall here has the only JCrew in Iowa and I applied to work there the day after we arrived. Lucky for me I found out on the internet that they were hiring. I have ALWAYS wanted to work at JCrew but unless you know someone or they are actually hiring its pretty much impossible. I feel so lucky to have found a job so soon. We are definitely blessed! I'll let you know how it goes! Orientation is Wednesday.

P.S. I am LOVING the skirt seen here in their August catalog.

3 comments:

  1. so lucky for you!! congratulations.. i know how it feels to feel so blessed in that way, especially in a place where you know NO ONE. ps. i can't wait to see photos of your place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats girl! so jealous! send me some clothes k? i am way excited to read about your adventures over there! good luck with everything! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. its because you already have that same skirt in 3 different colors!!! lol

    ReplyDelete