Monday, August 1, 2011

Family Photos

This past week we headed up the canyon to Albion Basin with my cousin Whitney, her husband James, and little pup Sobi. James was nice enough to take some "family" photos for us before we head out to Iowa this weekend. One of them will be sent out on our Christmas card this year so stay tuned! ;) I was so excited to see all of the amazing wild flowers up there but to my disappointment they were of course not blooming yet because of the crazy weather this year. I have never seen them in person, but the pictures I've seen are absolutely beautiful. I would recommend taking a trip up there in a couple of weeks. It was still gorgeous and green and James took some great photos of us. Here is a peek...



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment