Monday, July 25, 2011

Past Present & Future Adventures




















We're back from Lake Powell! We both came back with a good tan and lots of fun memories. Lots of fishing, reading, painting, hiking, soaking up the sun, surfing, wakeboarding, skiing, tubing, craft projects, sleeping under the stars, and lots of yummy food. I can't believe it's all over! We both anticipate this trip every summer.















































































































There is so much more we want to do this summer! It has gone by so fast. Believe it or not we move in 2 weeks! As nervous as I am about moving I hate the anticipation. I just wish that the day was here and it was all over. I think it will be a great experience once we're settled in the great state of Iowa ;) but until then I definitely have mixed feelings. The part I am most nervous about is finding a job out there, a job I can handle going to every day. I have been working/interning for Caitlin Creer, a local interior designer, and it has been such an awesome and fun experience. I have learned so much in only a couple of months. So it will be sad to leave that and my job as a florist. We have booked a ton of weddings in August and some of my friends and cousins are starting to get married. But I just keep telling myself that there will be great opportunites and experiences for us in Iowa.

1 comment:

  1. lexie!! first off- you are so dark! it looks like you had a blast in powell!! secondly, we absolutely must see each other before you leave. i will miss you!

    ReplyDelete