Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mixed Feelings

We have had quite the summer so far and July is going to be the craziest! Between STILL finding a place to live, vacations, packing, moving, etc. we are going to be pretty busy. This past week Landon went to Florida for a national school competition and took 3rd place in economics! He had lots of fun at Universal Studios (especially the Harry Potter world), fishing, playing pool ball, and eating at yummy restaurants. But of course he missed his 2 buddies, Thor and I. :)



The weekend before we went fishing with Landon's dad. Thor had lots of fun biting at the waves, trying to drag sticks from the water that were 5 times his size, running through the dirt, and chasing birds. I found some really cool dried driftwood on the shore where the lake had gone down. They are little mini sculptures in themselves. Great coffee table/side table pieces.


I can't believe we are moving in a month! I definitely have mixed feelings about it. Both excited and nervous. Once I have a job and a place to live I think I'll feel a little better. But for now, I'm gearing up for Lake Powell! So excited! Only a couple more weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. Lexie, you have become such a beautiful and talented woman!! I'm proud that you are my niece! You both will do well wherever your life dreams take you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete