Sunday, March 20, 2011

Random

  • Our water is out AGAIN...water main breaks happen about once a month here on Mutton Hollow.
  • I have given myself one sugar day a week on which I can have a treat and I'm doing pretty dang good.
  • Start my internship with artist Emily King on Tuesday. So excited!
  • Still workin on the portfolio...it's coming along SLOWLY. Only 3 weeks left!
  • Counting down the days until Jamaica!
  • Vegas this weekend!
  • Loving this, this, this, and this. And a few other things. ;)
  • REALLY dislike those girls that work at Plato's Closet. It's not my fault you don't know what's in style and you only care about Hollister and AE labels.
  • Have discovered that socks are rarely the cure for my always cold feet...the bathtub is the only thing that works!
  • STILL waiting to hear back from 2 more law schools!
  • Can't wait to have time to cook more than one meal a week.
  • Why does laundry have to be never ending?
  • Did you know that IKEA has the CUTEST fabric by the yard?
  • Did you know that I have the best, cutest husband ever?
  • THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment