Saturday, September 25, 2010

What's Been Up



We're back to the grind with school but we've still found time to do a few fun things lately...
The picture above is from Boondock's. We went for date night last weekend and raced all the 12 year old on the go-carts and played some miniature golf. I do have to say that go-carts just aren't as fun when you're not 12 and its the closest thing you can get to driving a car :). But we still had lots of fun together and I have an obsession with photobooths so of course we had to document with a picture.



Landon decided he better get his hunter's safety now that he has married into a family of hunters, and because even I have my hunter's safety ;). On Sept 11, of all days, he took his shooting test and of course he passed with flying colors. We went the day before and did some practice rounds and I decided to give it a try. I'd say I did pretty good...





I also begged Landon to go to the State Fair so we went last Saturday with my fam. Yummy fried pickles and navajo tacos!
P.S. I have been searching for an internship for school for a while and applied for one with the Church Temple Interior Design and got it! So excited! I start Monday and can't wait! I'll be doing a lot of updating Temple books at first which will probably get old but I think it will be a great experience and a chance to get my foot in the door. Wish me luck! And wish Landon luck, he is studying hard for the LSAT on October 9th!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a pretty great giveaway on the blog I hope you'll stop by to enter! :) Talk soon, Artie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope the lsat went well! tell landon to call cody when he is good to go hunting, cody is always ready. maybe we can do something for halloween too?

    ReplyDelete