Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can't Believe It!

I can't believe it, but one year ago my awesome husband proposed! Before we know it, we will have been married for a year, man time flies! For those of you who haven't heard the story... Last year on the Saturday after Christmas, Landon came and picked me up to go snowmobiling for my first time. I knew he had the ring and he would barely talk the whole drive up to where we were going so I was a little suspicious. The snowmobile ride was quite the experience, I rode on the back of Landon's and was pretty sure that any moment I would fly right off the back of the thing! We went about a third of the way up Bountiful Peak where there is an overlook. As we came around the corner I could see something painted in the snow on the hill and was about to ask what it said, but we got a little closer and it finally all hit me. Landon and his brother in law, Sam, had come up really early that morning and spray painted in red, "Will You Marry Me." He stopped and of course got down on one knee :) and popped the question. The poor guy was shaking so bad he could barely put the ring on my finger, such a cutie. :) And obviously I said yes, one of the best decisions I've made yet! Love you Lando!
(I have pictures but they are on Landon's computer so I will have to post them later.)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet memories! Aaaahhh.... So much fun! And you'll only make more as time flies! What a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete