Monday, October 26, 2009

A Rainy BYU Game

Waking up at 6 am on a Saturday is not my idea of a good time, but Landon & I headed down to Provo so he could take his Norwegian test at BYU. I drove around Provo, slept in the car for awhile, and did some homework while Lando took his test. We ate lunch at the Cougar Eat which I have to say brought back bad memories of being down at BYU last year and wishing I was at home. I'm SO glad that's not me this year. We spent the rest of the day just hanging out around campus and taking another nap in the car until Landon's brother and sister-in-law, Will & Emily, came down for the game. Right before they got there it started raining, luckily Lando had rain jackets in his trunk but we were still FREEZING! We had fun tailgating with Will & Em and then headed over for the game. By that time it had stopped raining thank goodness, but it was still FREEZING! Sadly the game didn't go so good and we ended up leaving early, which I have to say I was kind of happy about, did I mention I was FREEZING! So needless to say, we didn't have the most exciting Saturday but we had fun spending the day together! Love you Lando! :)

4 comments:

  1. we were thinking of you and landon as we watched the game. i am sorry you were freezing there is little worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck I hate being cold!!! Hope Landon did well on his test!!! You two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we're pretty excited! Now I've REALLY got to go "antique-ing" with you and your mom so I can get some great finds for my place. When we're all settled in I'm sure we'll have a party and we'll let you know!

    PS: What a terrible game that was Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys should have come over and enjoyed the other game...you could have been warm and watched an awesome game;)

    ReplyDelete