Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's been a while...


I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted! So much has happened but I haven't been so great at documenting so we'll see how much I can remember. Before school started we got one last vacation in. We went to St. George with my family and had fun golfing, bowling, watching movies, and my mom and I headed to Vegas for a day.

Then we had to get back to the books as fall semester started. Landon is at Weber State studying economics and I'm at LDSBC studying interior design. We were both able to get grants which paid for a whole year's tuition and then we even got some back! We were so excited! So school is going great for both of us, and we've even managed not to lash out at each other too bad with the stress of it all. :)

In September Landon's sister Mandy and her two little boys, Luke, and newborn Dane came up from California to visit. It was our first time seeing little Dane in person and we had fun hanging out with them and the rest of the family.

A couple weeks later I was able to go and help my cousin Rachael arrange flowers and set up for a huge business convention that she planned. She is amazing! Everything turned out great and it was so awesome to see such a large event come together. It was an awesome experience!

In the course of events, I also taught my first Laurel lesson. I was terrified and felt like I was scatter brained the entire time I was so nervous! I'm hoping my next one goes a little better, it's this next Sunday.

As I am writing all of this I am so wishing I had more pictures to document! I am determined to do better in the upcoming months!

3 comments:

  1. i am sure your lesson went great and you will be great once again this sunday! i bet rach was glad to have your assistance for her event. looks like little dane is handsome just like his uncle landon. hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lex there is no way you could ever do a bad job at anything! Laurel Advisor was my first calling after me and Ty got married and I sympathize it is kind of nerve racking but you'll do great! Glad everything is moving ahead with school and things are going great it sounds like! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. School and college life as a married couple is the funnest! We loved it! Soak it up! Are you excited for your first married Christmas? Those were the best times :)

    ReplyDelete