Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mountain Air

This past weekend we headed up to Island Park, Idaho with Landon's family. We did LOTS of fishing (as always), some four-wheeling, and took a ride up to Yellowstone where we watched Old Faithful, saw "Guys & Dolls" at the Playmill, and had some yummy pizza! The play was really good, we would highly recommend it! We would also highly recommend going to Pete's Rocky Mountain Pizza as well! (Across from Budd Lilly's Fly Shop) P.S. Get the "White Pizza". Sadly I wasn't a very good photographer on this trip and only got a few fishing and scenery shots, but hey at least I took pictures right!? Thanks to Landon's family for a fun time! Oh and guess what!? I finally caught my first fish on a fly rod, Landon was so proud! :) He's a great teacher!




1 comment:

  1. I am sure Lando is a great teacher but you are also the Best Fisherwoman in the land. Island Park looks beautiful. I am glad you had a great time and made it home safe.

    ReplyDelete