Monday, June 1, 2009

Thank You!!

We finally made it! We're officially Mr. & Mrs. Sandberg! Thanks so much to everyone who helped us get here and who came and supported us on our big day!! We love and appreciate you all so much! Now that we're married I guess I will have to start getting better at being a blogger!

Landon & I are doing great! We live in Kaysville now in a cute basement apartment. We're doing our best to make it feel like home! We bought a dresser at IKEA and Landon had quite the time putting together the 3000 pieces! Then last night we stayed up til about 1 hanging all of our pictures. It's starting to come together finally! Landon is a great sport! I'll post some pics as soon as I find my camera cord!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pics of the place! That's so funny about the Ikea furniture... our entire bedroom is furnished by that place and man if you need any help Josh because quite the pro... and your totally right about the 3000 pieces! Congrats you guys! Lex, it was so fun seeing you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete